Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2019

A mile on shoes 488 years old


A mile on shoes 498 years old


Don't steal my thunder!
I've waltzed this road on my own,
I've listen to the air, and the water and the fire and the earth,
I've fallen down and gotten up again.

Don't ask me to give you my burden,
Don't take my merit,
I've suffered and I've cleansed,
I've cleansed strangers that i will never met,
And I didn't ask them for anything,
I did not ask that they believe in me,
I did not ask that they give me their soul,
And now you want to take my win?
Like a vulture
Why?

Because I seem desperate?
I am desperate to regain my health,
But I know I will get it back
How dare you use the open door I give your kind
How dare you use my invitation to try to crop my soul?
And I know it was not Jesus
Because him and I have been cool since a while back
He offered me his tribe but he also loved me and respected me for choosing to walk my own path
Him and I are one of a kind
You have a hold on ego of those who follow him,
you make his church tainted,
He has their heart,
but you still hold a grip on their minds.

But my soul is mine
It may be broken
It may be incomplete
but I've lost it and regained it
all on my own,
because that was my choice,
don't use the name of my brother to take our win,
don't use the angels of his members to open doors that otherwise you know you would never see,
You did this with my brothers and sisters 498 years ago,
But not now.

I was raised by your tribe,
And i'm not as innocent as they were 498 years past
I can see you very clear now,
And I dare you use the serfs again to come claim what I have earned with my pain, blood and sweat
Its 498 years later and we wont renounce her,
Its 498 years later and we stand by her,
Its 498 years later and you wont erect a palace on top of my temple.

I am of the God and the Goddess
I serve them
And through them I forgive you
For you did not know who you were dealing with
May love and grace continue to shower the hearts of those that you have a grip on
Their minds will follow sooner or later
You may find a new home
But you will never get my soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment